- Prep dry strands with Paul Mitchell® Dry Wash® and Spray Wax™.
- Brush through with a Detangling Brush.
- Split the hair into two sections, the topmost section from ear to the crown of the head.
- Gather the top section into an ultra-high ponytail, leaving loose some strands around the hairline. Secure with an elastic.
- Use the Classic Dressing Brush to gather the bottom half of the hair and attach to the top pony with a hair bungee.
- Use Dry Wax™ throughout the length of the pony and rough up with fingers.
- Twist and knot the hair into a topknot, secure with an elastic.