Celebrity hairstylist Bryce Scarlett creates a slick, glossy look on Lily Aldridge to contrast her feminine dress for the 2016 Met Gala.
- Wet hair and create a deep side part. Apply Rare Oil 3-in-1 Styling Cream to keep strands slick and sleek.
- Using the Detangling Brush, brush the styling product through the hair and pull into a tight ponytail at the nape of the neck.
- Dip the ponytail in a glass of water and apply Rare Oil Treatment (TIP: This “shrinks” hair for tight up-dos.)
- Wrap the ponytail around your finger and create a liquid-like shape. Pin into place.
- Spray with Rare Oil Perfecting Hairspray all over to hold the style in place.